IBPS result 2017 for Clerk, PO, RRB, SO Pre & Mains cut off marks are available now. Check IBPS result 2017 news and updates from the official website & this page. In the year 2017, Institute of banking personnel Selection has conducted exam for various posts like SO, PO and clerk. All interested candidates applied for their desired post. Now, the result for all posts has been uploaded on official website of IBPS and candidates may check their IBPS exam result 2017 easily. A huge number of candidates will not be called for an interview because they did not clear written exam for their post.
IBPS result 2017
On this page, we have provided the direct link so that they can also check their IBPS result 2017 in each of subject. Qualified candidates will get the score card in their registered account on the official site of IBPS which has much information like your marks for all subjects and minimum qualifying marks that you need to clear each subject. Cut off marks for each category candidate will also be displayed on your score card.
All candidates for different posts will get a unique number when they apply for their desired post in IBOS 2017. This unique number is called registration number. Your registration number will help you to check your IBPS recruitment result 2017 easily.
- Roll number / registration number
- Date of birth/password
If you cannot remember your registration number, check it from your admit card.
IBPS recruitment result 2017
IBPS conduct selection procedure for each post in 3 rounds which are: preliminary exam, main exam, and face to face interview. Candidates, who will be getting the clear preliminary exam with a minimum qualifying score, will be eligible for next round that is the main exam. A preliminary exam has been conducted in the month of February 2017 and candidates will be able to check their IBPS preliminary exam result very soon. This IBPS result 2017 will be available only on the official webpage of IBPS.
- Institute of banking personnel has released result preliminary exam of IBPS 2017 on their official site.
- In the preliminary exam, candidates got all objective questions in this exam.
- This exam will consist 100 marks and you have to score minimum qualifying marks to clear this exam.
- Minimum qualifying marks for IBPS 2017 is cut off marks and decided by IBPS recruitment team.
- IBPS result 2017 is available on official webpage and you can check t using your roll umber or registration number.
- Marks obtained in a Preliminary exam of IBPS 2017 will not be added for making final merit list.
- A large number of candidates will be selected from the preliminary exam for next round which is the main exam.
IBPS Interview result 2017
Candidates, who have cleared the main exam, will be called for face to face interview.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of vacant seats in IBPS.
Highest ranked candidates will be selected for IBPS from the different category.
Final merit list will be created on the basis of marks in main exam and performance in interview.
When you go for an interview, carry your all important documents and a hard copy of your main exam score card.
How To Calculate Score of IBPS result 2017
- The score obtained in exam= questions attempted correctly by candidates – negative marking applicable for wrong answers.
- Corrected score is converted to equate score to get best IBPS result 2017 evaluation.
- The final score in each stage of an exam will be round off to two digits after decimal point.
- The accurate ratio of written exam and interview is 80: 20 and this must be known by each and every candidate.
- Final merit list of candidates for selection will be created on the basis of written exam and interview.
IBPS final allotment result 2017
Candidates, who have the highest rank from all categories, will get appointment letter for IBPS 2017.
Before joining your post, selected candidates will have to give medical examinations as stated by IBPS rules.
Final allotment of IBPS 2017 will be done in the last week of April 2017.
IBPS scorecard 2017
Institute of banking personnel Selection will give Scorecard to all candidates, who have a clear exam. Candidates will also get a score card in their registered account on IBPS. Login to your account using registration number and password and download your score card. Scorecard has much information like marks secured by you in each subject, cut off marks for each category candidate. The score card is proof document for showing your IBPS result 2017 and you must have hard copy of it.
IBPS cut off marks 2017
Cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks and each candidate has to score more marks from cut off marks to clear IBPS exam. Cut off marks for each category candidates will be different and they decided by IBPS exam conducting team. Highest cut off marks is for general category candidates and candidates from general category have to score more marks to clear IBPS 2017 exam.
Cut off marks will be declared for IBPS 2017 when the IBPS result 2017 will be available on official website of IBPS. Till now, you can get an idea of this year cut off marks from previous year cut off marks. Cut off marks for each category will be displayed to you on your score card.
Cut off marks depend on the difficulty level of questions for different subjects will also be different. For getting all latest updates about IBPS result 2017, must take a look on our article at the regular basis as we update it daily for your convenience. We wish you best of luck for your result and have a bright future ahead in your life.
IBPS exam result 2017 scorecard
Many candidates, who have applied for IBPS 2017 posts, do not know how to check their IBPS result 2017 on official website of IBPS. They are checking their result on other sites and did not get any useful information that will help them to check their result. Many fraud websites also available on the internet that will try to mislead such candidates to get their basic information. Do not search your IBPS result 2017 here and there. Officials said that result will be available only on official website of IBPS which is www.ibps.in. When a result is available on official website, candidates are searching it on other sites and wasting their time. But, we want to help you and want to save your precious time. So, we have given a number of steps this in an article that will teach you how you can check your preliminary exam result and main exam result on official website of IBPS.
Follow all given below steps in given manner if you want your result as soon as possible.
How to check IBPS result 2017
- Go to official website of IBPS which is ibps.in.
- Now, you have to login to your account using your registration number and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you may also enter your date of birth.
- In your account, you will see multiple tabs and click on IBPS result 2017 tab. You will be redirected to the new window.
- On this new window, you will get your IBPS preliminary result 2017.
- You will also see cut off marks for each category candidate.
- Save this result and use for further reference.
- If you have clear IBPS preliminary exam 2017, your admit card for the main exam will also generate.